Good morning. P6M Bishopton Primary 2019_20 I hope you are keeping well. Remember to get out and play in the garden when you can as it is important to stay active. This is why I have started your day with a work out every day.
The tasks for today are:
- P.E- Again I have asked Joe Wicks to step in and do a little workout. He will be live from 9:00am on this link. https://www.youtube.com/user/thebodycoach1 Please wear appropriate clothes for P.E. (You will be roasting in that onsie!)
If the link doesn’t work then search for youtube and from there look for the body coach tv.
- Starter Spelling– Please complete an active spelling task.
- Literacy– Back by popular demand is the inspired by story. This is your chance to impress with how many grammar tricks you can use to excite readers. There is no maximum for words but I think that you will need at least 200 words to develop your story.
- Maths- A little recap on volume, measure and weight today.
- Project- Day Four is creating your powerpoint to celebrate your chosen topic. Double check the assignment for details.