Primary 6G- PROJECT

Instructions

Good Morning, for the rest of the week once all your other tasks are complete, I would like you to complete a personal project. This is completely your choice but it must be something that makes you Happy. We are all trying to keep our spirits up and I thought sharing what makes us all happy would help. Please follow the outline below.

Tuesday: Choose the topic of your personal project. Remember it must be something that makes you happy when you think about it. Once you have chosen this then you can put together a mood board.

Open up a word document and fill it with pictures that link to your chosen topic. These will come in handy later so make sure to fill the page.

Add a brief three/ four sentence paragraph explaining what your topic is and why you choose it. Maybe say why it makes you happy.

Hand this in on the assignment page by uploading the document there.

Wednesday: Compose a poem about your chosen subject.

Make sure to choose your words carefully. I’m looking for up levelled vocabulary.

Thesaurus may be required.

Try to express with your words the feeling of joy that inspired you to choose this subject.

These poems are to by uploaded to the FILES tab inside the poetry folder there. Try dragging your poem pic/ document from your desktop to the folder.

Thursday: Gather information for a presentation. I would like you to use your class notebook to store the information. Remember that you already have a whole bunch of photos from Tuesdays task.

Friday: Time to put together a PowerPoint presentation on your chosen subject.

Think about transitions, colour theory and not overloading slides. 4 to 5 key points on any given slide. 2 to 4 pictures. The poem and the mood board should help you in this editing process. This should be uploaded to the assignment page when completed.

This should hopefully help you to navigate with my help around the Teams Classroom.

All questions welcome. Use the Teams post board, chat and email to enquire about anything.

Good Luck

Miss Gemmell