P6M job list 23/03/2020

Ok now that you are all warmed up then take a look at the assignments that I have set for you today.

All of these will be going on the Blog as well just in case of any internet issues.

If you have any problems then ask via the general post board/ chat/ school blog or email. First of can you practice tagging me in the reply section of this post. Use @Mr Morrison “got it”. This will let me know who is here.

Your daily tasks for today are as follows:

1. Spelling (It is Monday morning after all). We will be revising words from the beginning of the year. Remember to stretch out the sounds and look at the syllables.
  2. Maths…weight for it… is weight conversions. Part of this task involves you hunting for g and kg on food packaging. Please leave cupboards as tidy as you find them or tidier.
  3. It is an illustrator task. As it is a nice day you could always complete this outside in the garden. Remember to read at least 15 to 30 mins before starting the task.

You also have a personal project to start. Look carefully at the instructions and complete the part for Monday. This project will be due on Friday 27th, March, 2020.

Remember that I am online at the usual times say hey and let me know how you are getting on.

Mr Morrison