Primary 6G

Hi everyone 🙂

I just wanted to send a quick message out to everyone today!

All the children have been set up with their glow email and password and have been working on using teams. Please remember that this is new to us all and we only ask that you try your best. I know that everyone has different circumstances.  I will try my best to make all activities and tasks set as clear as possible.

I know this may all be overwhelming for the children and I want them to know that I am available to them during this time. I hope they know they can contact me if they are feeling overwhelmed or if they need any help with anything!

A special thank you to all the parents and families this year. You have been extremely kind to me since starting at Bishopton.  I want to let you know I will be trying my best to support your children during this time.

To all of the children in Primary 6G.  You have been an amazing class to teach this year. I am so proud of all of you and I hope you continue to work hard.  I want to thank you all for the amazing memories so far. I hope we can continue our time together very shortly.

Remember I am still here for you.

I hope to see you all soon.

Take care,

Miss Gemmell x