Hi everyone 🙂
This weeks maths homework is listed below.
In class we have been looking at factors, multiples and prime numbers. All we ask is that you try your best 🙂
Please remember an array is a collection of objects in equal groups of equal rows.
- Write down the first 5 multiples of 5.
- Write down the next 5 multiples of 4, starting with 16.
- Create an array to show the factors of 21.
- Create an array to show the factors of 14.
- How many factors does 16 have?
- Write down two factors of 11.
- Write down the first 7 multiples of 9.
- Write down the next 6 multiples of 6, starting with 24.
- Create an array to show the factors of 24.
- How many arrays can you create to show all the factors of 12?
- How many factors does 36 have?
- How many factors does 18 have?
-Outdoor challenge- ( for both mild & hot)
*Using any available outdoors materials * examples- sticks, stones, branches etc
Can you create an array to represent the factors of the following numbers?
Which of the following numbers is a prime number? Explain your answer.
Using your materials create an array to show the equation 6 x 4 =
We will be sharing our different examples in class on Friday. Have fun 🙂
Miss Gemmell, Miss Altman & Mr Morrison