Good afternoon! The last week of term 3 is upon us! Time is going by very quickly. Please keep reading for a note of your homework and reminders for the coming week.
If you are unsure of any aspect of your homework, please remember to ask in class as soon as possible. You may also leave a comment on the blog for me. Please DO NOT leave any questions until the day your homework is due as this will be too late.
Spelling: This week we will be working on list 27. All work for this list will be completed in class.
Personal Reading Challenge: This will be the final week of our reading challenge. Personal reading should be completed as often as possible (not just during ERIC time) to allow you to achieve your target. Once you complete a book please add it to your reading passport.
Please remember to bring your book to school as this will allow you to read it during our ERIC sessions.
Listening & Talking: Your solo presentation is due on Monday. All details can be found here. I am looking forward to hearing them.
Reading: Reading should be completed for Thursday. Please read aloud to someone at home as much as possible. You should be discussing your book using the Three Sharings method we use in class. Please ensure you bring your book in as they are being collected in.
Maths: There will be no maths homework this week. If you wish additional practice of your multiplication tables, please access the link below.
H&WB: In your homework diary, please record 6 different ways, over the course of the week, that shows you are living a healthy lifestyle. Think about the H&WB lessons we are working on in class to help. This task should be completed by Friday.
- The Big Pedal is on this week. Please bring your bike or scooter to school each day. Please remember a helmet should be worn. When entering the school playground, all bikes/scooters should be dismounted and pushed to a suitable area. You may lock your bike/scooter up, however please remember the locks and keys are your responsibility.
- P.E. will be on Tuesday and Friday. Please ensure you have a full P.E. kit and long hair is tied back.
- We will be holding our annual House Quiz on Thursday. This will be a non-uniform day however you should wear house colours.
- Report cards will be issued on Friday. Please return the confirmation slip after the holidays.
- School closes at 2.30pm on Friday.
Enjoy the remainder of the weekend. See you on Monday.