P5C 06/12/21

Monday 6th December

Hi,

I hope everyone had a great weekend. Here is the homework for this week:

Spelling – augh and ough for o

nought

bought

brought

thought

caught

taught

daughter

naughty

five

stepped

morning

passed

Log in to Literacy Planet and complete the assigned tasks. Written spelling tasks will be completed in class.

Reading

Try to read a little every night and bring books to school every day. Reading books will be returned on Friday 17th. If children would like to change their reading book before then, they may do so.

Maths

A Christmas maths worksheet will be handed out on Tuesday. Please return this on Friday.

Christmas Videos

Any dance/musical contributions to our Christmas video can be emailed to me at gw16cameronmichelle@glow.sch.uk 

Cornerstone

I am looking for a parent volunteer to accompany the class to and from the Cornerstone on Friday between 9.20 -9.30 and 10.15-10.25. You would not be expected to stay for the duration of the PE lesson but are more than welcome to stay and watch. Please send a note or email if you could help.

Glow Passwords

I will take note on Tuesday of any children who need their Glow password reset and provide them with a new password.

Reminders

• PE is on Thursday and Friday.
  • Friday is Christmas Jumper Day. Suggested donations of £1 can be paid on Parent Pay. Christmas lunch will also be provided to those who ordered one.

Miss Cameron