P5R wk beg 21.6.21

Good evening,

I hope you all had a lovely weekend.  I can’t quite believe this is the last week of Primary 5 for our children.  They are a wonderful class and I wish them all the very best for Primary 6.  Thank you for all of your continued support this year and I wish you all a lovely summer break when it comes.

On Tuesday 22nd June we will be having our virtual assembly.  This will start at 1:00 pm and will last approximately 30 minutes.  You should have received a google meet link through your email for this assembly.  If you have not  received this please send me an email and I will reply with the link.  All going well we will see you at 1:00 pm on Tuesday.

The summer reading challenge has launched and details can be found here. Summer Reading Challenge

I would like to take this opportunity again to thank you all for your continued support and patience this year.  It has been a very unusual year again but the children have been just wonderful and a pleasure to teach.  It has been lovely getting to know all of the children and I hope they all have a great summer holidays when it comes.

We close for the summer holidays at 1pm on Friday 25th June.

Mrs Fulton