P5R wk beg 14.6.21

Good evening,

I hope you all enjoyed the sunshine this weekend.  Homework and news for this week as follows:

Homework

Reading – Reading books are due in on Friday 18th June.  Please can you ensure that all reading books from home are handed in on or before this day.  Thank you.

News

On Tuesday 22nd of June from 1:00 to 1:30 we will be having a virtual class assembly.  The children will be telling you all what we have been learning for the past few weeks.  I will be sending a google meet code to the parent emails tomorrow afternoon for this meeting.  Please don’t share this code with any other class as it is unique to our class assembly meeting.  If you do not receive an invite meeting code by Tuesday, please email me at gw07fultonrachel01@glow.sch.uk and I will sent it to you.

Please can you send in an empty plastic bag for the children to send home their work this week.

Thank you as always for all of your support this year.  I can’t quite believe we only have 2 weeks left before the end of P5.  The children have been a delight to work with this year.

Mrs Fulton