Next week

Good afternoon everyone.

I hope you have been enjoying the holidays even though it has been a bit different!  At least the weather has been kind to us!  I thought I would let you know what is happening on Monday.

There will be a Register post on Teams.  This is where I need everyone to leave a reply to let me know they are online.  Please don’t start a new conversation post here.

There will then be a Jobs For Today post. I will let you know on here what your work is for the day.  There will be spelling, a literacy, numeracy, health and well being task and something from another curricular area each day.  Our new topic is Titanic.  We will be reading The Titanic Detective Agency as our class novel.  I will record a chapter each day and put it in the blog.  If you bought the book at our author visit, you are welcome to read along.

This is not the term any of us were expecting but I know we will make it the best term possible.  Please do not worry about technical issues.  We will work through these together.

We will have a Teams meeting on Monday at 2pm to catch up.  This will be without cameras but we will have a chance to hear how everyone is.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend and I can’t wait to hear all of your news on Monday!

Mrs Campbell