Tuesday 24th March

A massive thank you from me to all of your children and to you!  Today was much smoother – there are still some technical errors but we are working on them.  Just a few pointers to help tomorrow –

the assignments I put up are all I expect the children to do and they can do them in any order and at whatever time suits your circumstances.  I do not expect anything extra!!!!!

if something won’t upload, close it and go back later.  Teams shows me who has viewed the task, even if they can’t hand it in.

Lots of things can be done away from the computer – practising tables, reading, listening to a story, helping a sibling with work, going out to the garden to play, arts and crafts.

I have put chapter 13 of our class novel on a previous blog which the children can listen to.

This is a time for us all to be taking one day at a time.  I truly appreciate the effort and the enthusiasm the children have for learning and I have told them they are an amazing team!  Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with any questions.

Best wishes

Mrs Campbell