Please read each question carefully. Remember a date and title (your group name) should be given. Layout of your work should be the same as in your class jotter. All workings should be shown and a sentence answer given.
- Lewis cut a pizza into 16 slices (it was an extra large pizza). He gave Innes ¾ of it. How many slices were left?
- Evie M had to pay for her PACE sessions in advance. If each session costs £5.50, how much did Evie need to pay for 12 sessions?
- Aimee was attending her ice-skating lessons at the weekend. She left her house at 10.15am and arrived at the ice-rink at 11.07am. Aimee stayed at the rink for 2 hours before heading home. If her journey home took the same length of time as it did on the way there, what time did Aimee arrive home?
- Miley and Evie G walked to the Co-op for some snacks. On the way there they took 11,467 steps. How many steps had they walked by the time they got home?
- Evan had £8.26 to spend. If he spent two sevenths of it at Costcutters on Jolly Ranchers, how much money did Evan spend? How much did he have left?