Please read each question carefully. Remember a date and title (your group name) should be given. Layout of your work should be the same as in your class jotter. All workings should be shown and a sentence answer given.
- Lewis cut a pizza into 16 slices (it was an extra large pizza). He gave Innes ¼ of it. How many slices were left?
- Evie M had to pay for her PACE sessions in advance. If each session costs £5.50, how much did Evie need to pay for 4 sessions?
- Aimee was attending her ice-skating lessons at the weekend. She left her house at 10.00am and arrived at the ice-rink at 11.00am. Aimee stayed at the rink for 2 hours before heading home. If her journey home took the same length of time as it did on the way there, what time did Aimee arrive home?
- Miley and Evie G walked to the Co-op for some snacks. On the way there they took 3281 steps. How many steps had they walked by the time they got home?
- Evan had £9.42 to spend. If he spent ⅓ of it at Costcutters on Jolly Ranchers, how much money did Evan spend?