P5R Friday 26.6.20

Good evening.  I hope you all enjoyed the beautiful weather today.  It was so hot!

We will meet on Teams at 11am tomorrow for our final meet of this year.  The children can complete  another task from our Pick and Mix list too if they wish.

I can’t quite believe tomorrow it is our last day of the term.  We will finish at 1pm and hopefully the weather will allow us to get outside and make as much noise as possible to end our school year!  Remember if you manage to video your noise making, you can email your videos to  bishoptonenquiries@renfrewshire.gov.uk We will collate the videos and upload them to our YouTube channel over the summer.

Thank you for all of your continued support this year.  It has been a pleasure working with you and your lovely children.

Take care and have a great summer.

Mrs Fulton

P5R Thursday 25th June

Good evening, I hope you all enjoyed the lovely weather today.  Tomorrow the children can continue to choose from the Pick and Mix Tasks posted on Monday.  Mrs MacKenzie also posted a few tasks they can complete too if they wish.  I will post the last part of our class novel tomorrow too.

We will meet on Friday at 11am for our Teams meeting where I will reveal the chosen name for our adopted penguin.

I hope you all have a great day and are keeping well.

Take care.

Mrs Fulton

P5R Tuesday 23rd June

Good evening, I hope you all had a great day and enjoyed some of the Pick and Mix tasks.  I hear the tidy the room option went down well ha ha!  Tomorrow the children can pick a further 2 tasks to complete and the same on Wednesday.  I have also posted the last 3 chapters of our class novel to listen to if the children get a chance.

Have a great day.  Let’s hope the sun comes out tomorrow!

Mrs Fulton

Final week

Well what can I say! I can’t believe we have reached the final week of Primary 5.  I wanted to say how incredibly proud I am of every single child I have taught this year.  They have faced the difficulties of lockdown with great enthusiasm and determination.  They have completed their tasks every single day without complaint And engaged at a very high level.

i would like to say a huge thank you to all parents and carers for your amazing support throughout the whole year but particularly during lockdown.  It has not been easy but I hope you have felt supported.

Tasks this week are based on ideas the children had of activities they wanted to do.  It has been so important for them to spend time with family and to get outdoors.

I look forward to seeing every one of you when school returns and wish you a very safe, happy summer.

Thank  you again,

A very proud ( and emotional!) Mrs Campbell

P5R Monday 22nd June

Good evening, I hope you all had a great weekend.  I can’t quite believe it is the last week before the holidays.  I have enjoyed every minute of teaching this class and getting to know each of your children so well.  They really are a delight to teach.  Tasks and news for tomorrow as follows:

This week we have Pick and Mix Tasks.  The children helped me come up with a list of tasks to choose from this week.  They should try and choose 2 each day for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.  Then 1 on Friday.

We will meet on Teams this week on Monday and Friday at 11am for our check in.

Have a great day and thank you for being so supportive this year.  It has been a pleasure working with you all.

Mrs Fulton

P5R Friday 19th June

Good evening, I hope you all had a great day today and enjoyed the sunshine.  Tasks and news for tomorrow as follows:

Literacy – Spelling quiz

Maths – Timestables games

Titanic Sinking artwork

Sunset art

Listen to the next 3 chapters of our class novel

We will meet on Teams at 11am for our Kahoot quiz.

Thank you as always for your support and please don’t hesitate to get in contact if there is anything I can help with.

Mrs Fulton

P5R Thursday 18th June

Good evening, I hope you all had a great day today.  I was so glad the sun came out!  Tasks for tomorrow as follows:

Literacy – Spelling – roots and shoots

Scottish Sunset art

Maths – CLIC

Titanic – The sinking

Listen to next 3 chapters of our class novel

I hope you all have a great day.  Thank you as always for all of your support throughout this term.

Mrs Fulton

PR Tuesday 16th June

Good evening, I hope you all had a great day.  Tasks and news for tomorrow as follows;

Literacy – Spelling – rhyming words and syllables

Dictionary scavenger hunt

Maths – Games

Paths

Scottish Nature Reserve task

Remember you have longer hand in dates for these tasks so complete them when suits your routine.

Have a great day. I hope you are all doing well.

Mrs Fulton

P5R Monday 15th June

Good evening, I hope you all had a great weekend.  At least the weather was better today.  I can’t quite believe we only have 2 weeks left until the end of term.  What a fabulous P5 class you have all been!  Tasks and news for tomorrow as follows:

Literacy – Spelling

Titanic reader response questions

Maths – Carroll diagrams

Nature reserve information leaflet

We will meet on Teams at 11am on Monday for our check in.

Please remember just to do what you can and that the tasks all have longer hand in dates to suit your daily routines.

Have a great day and thank you as always for all of your support.

Mrs Fulton

Blog for P5 at Bishopton Primary School