It’s a new month and only four weeks of primary 4 left! Here is Home Learning for the week ahead:
Here is our Home Learning plan for tomorrow, however please see Teams in the morning for more details, resources and links.
- Spelling (Group A – w, Group B – air, are, ear, ere) – Listen, say the word, sound it out, count it, write it and record any root or shoot words
- Inference task
- Listen to Charlotte’s Web Chapters 20-22
Numeracy and Maths:
- Number Talk
- Sumdog Challenge
Health and Wellbeing:
- Fitness – Joe Wicks, Oti Mabuse or any other activity to raise your heart rate and keep you fit!
- Pupil of the Day – leave a compliment for your peer.
- Team Meeting at 2.00-2.30pm
- Minibeast topic: Spiders – create a fact file.
As usual – try your best, don’t get stressed and do what you can!
P4 Class Teachers