- Spelling – Practise your spelling words and shoot words, then ask someone to quiz you (nothing to hand in).
- Reading– close procedure on Giraffes – assignment.
- BMBT 4 – assignment.
- Fractions and Percentages – use concrete materials you can find around your house to show what you have learned about fractions and percentages (Lego is great for this!). Can you show 50% or ½ of something? Can you show 25% or ¼ of something? What other fractions and percentages can you represent? Nothing to hand in.
- Renfrewshire Sumdog Contest– finishes today!
Health & Wellbeing
- Why are bees important? – assignment (to be finished by following week if possible – Thursday 28th)
Remember you now have 30 days to complete assignments so please don’t stress and go at a pace that suit you!