P4F Here we go! Good morning to you……

Hi All,

Hope you have all had a lovely weekend. As you know we are going to be using 4F Teams  on Glow to keep in touch and carry on with  our learning.  Please don’t panic about anything, there will be hitches and it is all new to me as well. I would like you to sign in at some point  every day, (except weekends of course!) to let me know you got onto Teams and accessed the Assignments.  All you need to do is say a quick  “hello, got them!”  Any questions, just type away and I will get back to you with an answer ASAP.

Remember to reply the same way, by continuing the same feed and not starting a new one. Just as you tried, at school last week.             For those of you who  weren’t at school.  Go into your Glow account, tap on the house symbol at the side.  Wait, then click on 4F teams.  A message column will appear on the right hand side, scroll down until you see my name and “Good Morning 4F”, click on it, type your message then the first arrow under it to send.  For those of you who weren’t at school on Friday, I will send out MangaHigh logins later today.

I will be on Teams at  0900 /9am with our greeting for the day!

Hope to hear from you at some point in the day,

Regards, Miss Mackay