P4M – Monday 23rd March

Next week we will be using Teams through Glow to access your home learning. Most of you have had a good practise using it in class and have shown a great understanding of it. As we discussed there will probably be a few technical difficulties at first but I know you will persevere and let us know of any problems to see if we can help you.

There will be tasks set for you through Teams some of them you can complete on the computer/iPad/tablet/phone, some of them should be done using the yellow jotter you were provided with (if you were in school on Thursday 19th) and others should be completed in other ways .e.g. doing an active task, making something, etc

Every day, I would like all of you to ‘check-in’ with me by posting a reply to the ‘register’. I will say ‘Good  Morning P4M’ and you can let me know you have read it at some point throughout the day by replying with a ‘Hi’ or hello’.

Mrs Davidson, Mrs Galbraith and Miss Burnett will also be setting tasks and checking in with you too.

Spelling

Please keep practising your spelling words as we do in class: say it, stretch it, count the sounds, write it and check it. You could also think of any shoot words or maybe even root words!

Group A words – spend, thump, stack, there, use, an, each

Group B words – common words 251-350

All of these can be accessed on Spelling City and you can also practise them on the Spelling option in Sumdog

Good luck with your home learning, enjoy time with your families and keep in touch!

Miss McDowall