Tuesday 1st June
- The class has been given guidance on a solo talk to be completed for Monday 14th June. You can find the details in the blog post.
- Can children bring in their new school t-shirt into school every day this week so that we can record their dance routine.
- You should not dance during the recording so that we can hear your voice at its best. We will add the dance routine with video editing.
- Please title your video like this example e.g.joebloggsP6H.mp4
- Please email your video to email@example.com.
- Here is a link to the original whole school news post – Click here
- Look for smaller words inside the bigger words. Maybe it is a compound word. Say the words apart then say it together. e.g. some, body -> somebody
Spelling Rule: ‘o’ sounding /u/
- New Optional: Educandy
- To play on the Educandy app download the app and use this code: ac596