Solo Talk Homework
Over the next three weeks, you should prepare a solo talk which you will present to the class the week beginning Monday 14th June. This talk can be on a topic of your choice.
You may wish to talk about:
- a sport you are involved in
- a club that you attend
- your pet
- your favourite place to visit
- a holiday you have been on
- your favourite sports/music/film star.
We will be looking for:
- good eye contact with the audience
- a loud, clear voice and good pace
- a talk which lasts 2 minutes.
You may have notes to help you but should not be reading your talk entirely from a piece of paper or PowerPoint presentation. You may bring a presentation, photos or props to show the class while you talk, but this is optional.
We look forwarding to hearing your presentations!