Monday 19th April
- Big Pedal: Our Big Pedal days this week are Tuesday & Thursday. Children are welcome to cycle or scoot into school each day but if it is not our day bikes and scooters will need to be taken home by parents.
- As the weather is improving we will be making regular use of the school field and pitch. Please make sure your child is wearing appropriate shoes for sports and activities using these areas.
- Say what the new tricky word means. Use a dictionary to see if you are correct.
- Write out your words 3 times using LOOK, SAY, COVER, WRITE, CHECK.
- Write 3 sentences using your spelling words.
- Write any root/shoot words.
- Choose an active spelling task. These can be found in the Class Materials folder in the File Section on the team page.
Spelling Rule: Silent ‘h’