Homework – Monday 22nd March 2021
- Parent’s evening slips were sent out last Thursday. If you have not returned it yet then please do so. Unless you have updated your contact number, you will be contacted on the same number provided for October’s parent’s appointments. Please remember that it will be a withheld number calling you.
- Identify the syllables for tricky words. Remember, each syllable has a vowel sound in it.
- Write out your words 3 times using LOOK, SAY, COVER, WRITE, CHECK.
- Write 3 sentences using your spelling words.
- Write any root/shoot words.
- Choose an active spelling task. These can be found in the Class Materials folder in the File Section on the team page.
Spelling Rule: ear