Homework – Monday 15th March 2021
- This week Mrs Hughes and Mrs Kane will be in class on Thursday.
- As the weather is improving we will be using the field more often for PE. The field can be muddy so please provide your child with appropriate footwear.
- Sound out the word, listen to it, say what it means, and then read the sentences again.
- Write out your words 3 times using LOOK, SAY, COVER, WRITE, CHECK.
- Write 3 sentences using your spelling words.
- Write any root/shoot words.
- Choose an active spelling task. These can be found in the Class Materials folder in the File Section on the team page.