Homework – Monday 7th December 2020
- Christmas Lunch: If you haven’t ordered a Christmas Lunch please remember to bring in a pack lunch.
- Christmas Jumper Day: Please wear a Christmas jumper/t-shirt or something Christmassy like tinsel or a hairband on Friday. Any donations to Save the Children can be made through your Parent Pay account.
- Mrs Kane & Mrs Hughes will be in class on Thursday this week.
Maths – 2x Times Table
- Count in 2’s forwards and backwards to 24 starting at 0.
- Say out loud the 2x times table like so “2 times 0 is 0… 2 times 1 is 2” etc.
Reading Strategy: Use your phonic knowledge and sound out the sounds. Remember to look for digraphs (ie. oo/ch/ee etc.) and trigraphs (ie. igh).
Spelling – ea/ee sounding /ee/
- Write out your words 3 times using LOOK, SAY, COVER, WRITE, CHECK.
- Write 3 sentences using your spelling words.
- Write any root/shoot words.
- Choose an active spelling task. These can be found attached to the assignment and also in the Class Materials folder in the File Section on the team page.