Homework – Tuesday 1st December 2020
- Christmas Hamper’s are due this Friday 4th December. Please bring in a scented candle for by this date. Thank you to all the generous donations so far. They are all very much appreciated.
- Read & munch is on Friday. Bring a healthy snack and a reading book into school.
Christmas Makaton – Christmas Alphabet
This week we would like you to practice your Christmas Makaton song. Please watch the video to help you practice timing and the makaton actions.
Reading Strategy: Can you find smaller words inside to help you out? i.e. pleasant, fantastic, another
Spelling – ai/ay/a_e sounding /ai/
- Write out your words 3 times using LOOK, SAY, COVER, WRITE, CHECK.
- Write 3 sentences using your spelling words.
- Write any root/shoot words.
- Choose an active spelling task. These can be found attached to the assignment and also in the Class Materials folder in the File Section on the team page.