Homework – Monday 9th November 2020
- Mrs Kane & Mrs Hughes will be in class on Thursday this week.
- Bring in your reading book each day this week for in class learning.
- There is a Sumdog competition from Friday 13th until Thursday 19th November. Feel free to play Sumdog this Friday to get the class going in the competition. We will also be setting it as homework next week.
- Read & munch is on Friday. Bring a healthy snack and a reading book into school.
French – Numbers 11 to 20
- Work your way through the lessons.
- Play any of the practice games.
- Sit the test to see how well you know your French numbers 11 to 20.
Reading Strategy: Sound out the syllables of each word.
Spelling – ‘ou’ sounding /u/
- Write out your words 3 times using LOOK, SAY, COVER, WRITE, CHECK.
- Write 3 sentences using your spelling words.
- Write any root/shoot words.
- Choose an active spelling task. These can be found attached to the assignment and also in the Class Materials folder in the File Section on the team page.