P3C & P3W Homework 2nd March
- Maths: Please play as many games as you can to help our class climb the leaderboard for the Renfrewshire Sumdog Contest. It ends at 8pm on Thursday 5th March.
- Spelling: Our spelling rule this week is ey.
- keys, honey, monkey, valley, hockey, journey, example, beginning, life, always.
- Reading: New reading books have been issued. Please read and discuss these at home.
- Thursday is World Book Day and this will be a non-uniform day. Children can bring £1 and dress as a book character, in pyjamas/onesies or in their own clothes.
- On Thursday, the school lunch menu will be the theme ‘Alice and Wonderland’s Mad Hatter’s Tea Party’. The lunch will be sandwiches and sausage rolls or chicken nuggets, fruit or cupcake and juice.
- PE is on Thursday and Friday.
- On 16th March, the class will be making some crafts with Mrs Hughes related to Moses and the Red Sea. Children should try to bring a cereal box or similar sized cardboard before this date.
Miss Cameron and Mr Wormald