- Burns Assembly is this coming Thursday, feel free to wear something tartan on Thursday. Please continue to practice your poems class winners!
- STEM day Friday February 14th – Please bring in recycled resources for our STEM challenge.
- Please remember that the school is closed for In-service on Friday 7th and Wednesday 12th and there is also a school holiday on Monday 10th and Tuesday 11th. The school will reopen on Thursday 13th February.
Homework this week is due Friday 14th February.
- Spelling: Our rule this week is oy/oi with an /oy/ sound. Here are our words.
- point, enjoy, choice, toilet, annoy, oyster, left, don’t, few, while
- Reading: New books have been issued. Discuss the book with your child. Encourage them to explain what the story was about, give it a rating out of 5, and explain why they gave it that rating.
- Maths: We are working on Money this week focusing on giving change to £1. Please play Toy Shop Money and choose Mixed Coins – Change to £1.
Have an excellent February holiday.
Mr Wormald & Miss Cameron