- A reminder that PE has changed from Tuesday 9:00-9:45 to Thursday 9:00-9:45 until further notice. We still have our normal PE time on Friday.
- We will hold our in class recitals for the Scots poems this week. Be prepared for Wednesday.
- Maths: Counting in 2’s 5’s or 10’s – Duck Shoot – Continue to develop your child’s counting skills as we begin multiplication this week.
- Reading: Ask your child to use the 3 sharing’s strategy.
- Like/Dislike: about the book.
- Puzzle: What confuses you.
- Connection: to other books or personal experiences.
- Spelling: Our rule this week is ir/ur/er with an /r/ sound.
- first, nurse, birth, tiger, heater, squirm, head, under, story, saw
Have an excellent week.
Mr Wormald & Miss Cameron