- We will practice our Scots poems in class on Thursday/Friday this week. Continue to practice them until we have our class competition next week.
- Maths: Column Addition (without bridging/regrouping)
- CHALLENGE: Adding 10 Depthcharger – Addition Revision
- Reading: Encourage your child to use the Hop, Skip, and Jump strategy. Read to the end of the sentence and then come back to the challenging word to decipher it.
- Spelling: Our spelling rule this week is ck/k with a /k/ sound. Here are our words:
- book, flock, struck, track, skipping, napkin, earth, eyes, light, thought
Have a great week.
Mr Wormald & Miss Cameron