- Pupil Profiles will be issued on Friday 13th. Can parents ensure that the email addresses the school has on record are up to date.
- Thursday 12th is Christmas Lunch day.
- Friday 13th is Christmas Jumper day. We are raising money for Save the Children so please bring a donation.
- Spelling: /ee/ sound with an ee/ea spelling rule. Our words are: treat, beans, street, wheel, feast, dream — Common Words: near, add, food, between.
- Reading: New books will be issued. Encourage your child to find smaller words in any new words encountered.
- Maths: Rocket Rounding – This can be found on Topmarks. We are rounding to the nearest 10 up to 999. Challenge: Choose the no number line option
I hope everyone has a great week. We are building up to our Christmas show next week and can’t wait for everyone to see us!
Mr Wormald & Miss Cameron