Hi everyone, we hope you enjoyed the long weekend. Here is your homework for the week ahead.
Reading – Please read and discuss the text at home.
Spelling – Our rule this week is ee/ea
Here are our words –
Maths – We have been learning about information handling in class. Please complete the activity issued in class. When you have completed the graph using the information from the tables please discuss the results at home. Here are some questions to guide you.
- In the Hair Colour graph which colour did most children have?
- How many children had blonde hair?
- Which was the most popular drink in the Favourite Drink graph?
- How many more children like cola that lemon?
- Which was the favourite colour in the Favourite colour graph?
- Which was the least favourite?
As always please ask if unsure of anything.
Mrs McKay and Mrs McLean.