What a lovely day we’ve had. All children have settled in really well and we can’t wait to get to know them more.
Here are a few hints and tips to help P1 run smoothly.
- Please ensure snacks for playtime are not placed inside your child’s lunchbox as this confuses them. Pop them in their schoolbag.
- Please try to limit their morning snack to one item and a drink.
- Please discuss lunch options with your child the night before so they know if they are an option 1, 2 or 3.
- If they are a packed lunch or home, please make this clear to your child.
- We encourage children to drink only water during class time.
- Please ensure all belongings (including water bottles) are clearly labelled with your child’s name and class.
- Please ensure that your child knows who is collecting them at the end of the day (parents, grandparents, after school care etc)
- If attending after school care, please make sure you have informed them of any changes.
Many thanks for those of you who have handed in bookbags and gymbags already. If you have not already done so, please hand them in by the end of the week if possible. We will start to use the bookbags next Monday.
We look forward to seeing you at the parent information evening next Thursday 24th August at 6.45pm – 7.45pm.