Good afternoon! 😊
We hope you have had a lovely weekend.
All homework (including reading for enjoyment books) will be issued on Monday this week. Homework should be returned on Friday.
Details of the tasks for this coming week can be found below.
Sounds: Last week we learned the sounds i, p and n. Sound cards for these will be issued. Please practice these sounds and their actions. All of this information can be found on the cards. Please also play the songs for each sound. The links can be found below, Your sound card bags should be returned to school each Friday as this will allow us to add the cards for the following week.
Reading: Another Reading for Enjoyment book will be issued tomorrow. Please read this with someone at home. You should then use the Three Sharings to discuss the story. This is when you discuss the following:
- something you liked about the story
- something you didn’t like about the story
- any connections you may have had with what happened in the story or anything you may have been confused about.
Please return your book on Friday. If you have not already returned your book from last week, please bring this to school tomorrow (Monday). 😊
SEAL: Please complete one of the dotted tasks on your homework grid. Once completed, please ask your grown-up to initial and date the task you worked on. You should return your SEAL grid on Friday.
Microsoft Teams: Our class Teams pages are now up and running. Everyone has chosen their own personal password and we will remind you of these this week in class. Please log onto Glow and find the Microsoft Teams tile. Your task this week is to comment on our first class Teams post. If you have any problems with this, please let us know.
Watch the video below to remind you how to access Glow and Microsoft Teams.
P.E.: P.E. will be on Monday and Wednesday. Please come to school in your relaxed uniform on these days. Remember we will be outside so you should be dressed appropriately. There is a chance it will rain tomorrow so please bear this in mind.
- A few letters have been issued recently, including NHS and Data letters. If you have not already done so, please return these to school ASAP.
- We are on week 2 of our lunch menu. Details of this can be found here.
- Read and Munch will be on Friday. Please bring in a book from home and a healthy snack (fruit or vegetable).
- Another wee reminder to ensure all of your belongings have been clearly marked with your name.
We hope you enjoy the remainder of your Sunday.
Mrs McAvoy and Mrs O’Neill