P1C – Homework & Reminders W/B 31.5.21

Good evening, P1C!
I hope you have had a lovely, long weekend and managed to spend time in the sunshine.
Our homework and reminders for this week can be found below:
Homework
  • Sight Words: Word walls will be issued tomorrow. Please practice the words highlighted in pink. If you have still to return your word wall from last week, please bring it to school with you tomorrow.
  • End-of-term song: Please continue to practice our end-of-term song. Recordings for this should be sent to the requested email by Friday. I have attached the link to remind you of how to send your recordings here. Please remember to wear your Bishopton/Dargavel t-shirt when you record your performance.  Any problems then just let me know.
Reminders
  • Our outdoor sessions this week are Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. As the forecast is looking very good, please ensure you are coming to school having applied sun cream. Please remember, if you bring your own cream to school, you need to be able to apply it by yourself.
  • Read and Munch will be on Wednesday. Please bring in a favourite book and healthy snack from home.
  • Miss McFarlane will be in class on Friday as it is my NCCT day.
I am looking forward to seeing you all in the morning.
Miss Cuthill