We hope you are having a lovely weekend. Homework for this week and reminders are below:
This week is a revision week. Please continue to practise the sounds taught so far. You could spend some time playing on Literacy Planet.
We learned two new sight words – ‘these’ and ‘so’. Word Walls have been checked and focus words highlighted – these will be sent home on Monday or Tuesday, to be retuned to school on Friday. Please return your word wall to school tomorrow if you didn’t manage to hand it in last week. Remember to practice saying each word in a sentence. It’s a good idea to go back over the words you have already learned.
A new reading book will be issued on Monday – please read this with someone at home. Please return books to school on Friday 14th May to allow us to quarantine these ready for the following week.
NUMERACY & MATHS
We have been focusing on counting back within a given number range. Choose a number range that is suitable for your child and ask them to count back. E.g Count back from 12 and stop at 6.
- Read & Munch will be on Thursday. You may bring in a favourite book from home to read in class and a healthy snack.
- School lunches and menu information can be found here.
- We will be getting a class photograph on Thursday 13th May. Please wear a white shirt and tie on this day. If you require a school tie, there is a small collection in school that can be borrowed. Please let me know before Thursday if you need to borrow a tie.
- A letter was sent home last week with information on the virtual end of term concert. Please continue to practise our class song at home. Everything you need can be found in the files tab on Teams. If you have any questions about this, please get in touch. More information can be found here.
- Please remember to let us know in advance of any changes to pick up arrangements at the end of the day.
As always, if you have any questions please get in touch.
Miss Murray & Miss Wilson