Primary 1C – W/B 19.4.21

Good afternoon P1C,

I hope you have had a lovely, relaxing break. I am looking forward to seeing you tomorrow and hearing all your stories.

The Big Pedal starts this week. Please feel free to bring your bikes or scooters to school on Tuesday 20th April and Thursday  22nd April (I will post more details tomorrow regarding where you should store your bikes and scooters.) Helmets must be worn if you are bringing a bike. I would encourage you to wear a helmet if you are bringing a scooter.  Please remember, you should not ride your bikes and scooters  in the playground at the start and end of the school day. Please click here for more information.

HOMEWORK

Sounds – Please revise all sounds taught to date. An updated copy of the revision PowerPoint has been uploaded to your files on Teams.

Word Walls – Please continue to focus on the words that are highlighted pink on your Word Wall. Word walls will be sent home tomorrow. A reminder that Word Walls should be returned to school on a Friday. 

REMINDERS

• School lunches and menu information can be found here.
  • Read & Munch will be on Wednesday. Please feel free to bring a favourite book and a healthy snack.
  • I will be out of class on Friday for my non-class contact time. Miss McFarlane will be in to teach you.

As always, if you have any questions please get in touch. 

Miss Cuthill