Good afternoon P1C,
I hope you are having a nice weekend. As this is a short week and due to parents night appointments on Tues / Wed, there will be no new homework issued this week.
We learned the sounds “er and ar” last week. We also learned the sight words “will and up”. These have been added to your files on Teams. Please feel free to revise all sounds and sight words this week.
- School lunches and menu information can be found here.
- Parents’ evening calls will take place on Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Thursday is our Spring Tea Party lunch. The normal lunch menu is not available on this day therefore, if you have not ordered a Tea Party lunch, please bring a packed lunch.
- Thursday is an own clothes day.
- School is closed on Friday of this week until Monday 19th April. Please note that the school will finish at the earlier time of 2:30 pm on Thursday. To avoid congestion in the playground and surrounding paths areas, you may be collected from 2.15pm.
As always, if you have any questions please get in touch.