Good morning! We hope you are having a relaxing weekend after a very busy week. Somehow we have reached the final week of term 2 already. How did that happen? You will be pleased to hear that there will be no homework this week. Reminders for the coming week can be found below.
- Details of our lunch menu can be found here.
- We will be having a Christmas Read & Munch on Tuesday. If you have a favourite Christmas book at home, please bring it to read in class.
- A wee reminder to let us know about any wider achievements which deserve recognition at our weekly assembly which is held on a Wednesday. Further details can be found here.
- Mrs Kane and Mrs Hughes will be in class on Wednesday to cover our NCCT.
- On Thursday we will be watching our Christmas panto. Snacks are being provided by BPPC.
- On Friday we will be having our Christmas party and we may just be having a virtual greeting from someone special. You may come to school in your party clothes if you wish.
- School will close at 2.30pm on Friday for the Christmas break. As we normally have an earlier pick-up time to prevent congestion in the playground and the paths surrounding the school, you may collect the children from 2.15pm.
As always, any questions, just ask. See you all in the morning.
Mrs O’Neill and Mrs McAvoy