Good evening! We hope you are having a lovely weekend. It has certainly been a cold one.
As always, homework for the coming week will be set as assignments on Teams and will go live tomorrow morning. Reminders can be found below.
Sounds: In class we have learned two new sounds: “z” and “w“. Please practice these and any other sounds you are unsure of over the course of the week.
SIGHT WORDS: We have learned another 2 sight words (one and had) and these will be added to our flashcards folder on Teams.
READING: There will be no reading books issued this month. A wee reminder that, if you haven’t already done so, please return any reading books to school. This will allow us to quarantine them.
MATHS: Our tasks for this week will be set as an assignment on Teams.
H&WB: Please continue to work on your chosen targets for this term.
Nativity: Please practice your lines at home to ensure you are word perfect for our performance. Information regarding costumes can be found on Teams. Any items being brought from home should be put in a carrier bag clearly marked with your name. This should be brought to school no later than Tuesday as our dress rehearsal is on Wednesday. If you are having any issues regarding this, please contact us as soon as possible.
- Details of our lunch menu can be found here.
- A wee reminder to let us know about any wider achievements which deserve recognition at our weekly assembly which is held on a Wednesday. Further details can be found here.
- Our Nativity live performance is on Thursday at 10.30am. Further information relating to this will be issued later this week.
- Our Christmas lunch will be on Thursday.
- There will be no Read & Munch this week.
- Christmas Jumper Day is on Friday. Further information on this can be found here.
As always, any questions, just ask. See you all in the morning.
Mrs O’Neill and Mrs McAvoy