Good morning! We hope you are having a lovely long weekend . The weather has been kind to us. These crisp Winter days have been just lovely. Oscar and I have been enjoying our walks.
As always, homework for the coming week will be set as assignments on Teams and will go live tomorrow morning. Reminders can be found below.
Sounds: This is a revision week for our sounds. We ask that you practice the sounds that you are unsure of.
SIGHT WORDS: We have learned another 2 sight words (from and or) and these will be added to our flashcards folder on Teams.
READING: There will be no reading books issued this month. A wee reminder that, if you haven’t already done so, please return any reading books from last week to school.
MATHS: Our tasks for this week will be set as an assignment on Teams.
H&WB: Please continue to work on your chosen targets for this term.
Nativity: Please practice your lines at home to ensure you are word perfect for our performance. Information regarding costumes will be issued this week.
- Details of our lunch menu can be found here.
- Christmas lunch letters should be returned by Tuesday. If you haven’t already done so, please bring this to school tomorrow.
- A wee reminder to let us know about any wider achievements which deserve recognition at our weekly assembly which is held on a Wednesday. Further details can be found here.
- Mrs Kane and Mrs Hughes will be in class on Wednesday as we will be out of school for our NCCT.
- Our base has been asked to supply fluffy socks for the Christmas hampers.These should be handed in by Friday. All information relating to this can be found on our Christmas Events letter.
As always, any questions, just ask. See you all in the morning.
Mrs O’Neill and Mrs McAvoy