Good morning! We hope you are having a relaxing weekend after a busy week. As always, homework for the coming week will be set as assignments on Teams and will go live on Monday morning. Reminders can be found below.
Sounds: We have introduced two new sounds this week: ee and or. These will be added to our Jolly Phonics PowerPoint on Teams for you to practice at home. We ask that you also continue to practice the sounds that you are unsure of.
SIGHT WORDS: We have learned another 2 sight words (this and have) and these will be added to our flashcards folder on Teams.
READING: Reading books will be issued on Tuesday. These should be read with someone at home. Please return the books to school on Friday as this will allow us to quarantine them ready for the following week.
A wee reminder that, if you haven’t already done so, please return any reading books from last week to school as these need to be quarantined for future use.
MATHS: Our tasks for this week will be set as an assignment on Teams.
H&WB: Please continue to work on your chosen targets for this term.
- Details of our lunch menu can be found here.
- Our outdoor sessions for this week will be on Tuesday-Thursday (inclusive). Please ensure you have suitable outdoor clothing with you each day.
- A wee reminder to let us know about any wider achievements which deserve recognition at our weekly assembly which is held on a Wednesday. Further details can be found here.
- Our annual Christmas Art Day is on Friday. As this day can get a little messy, please wear old clothes to school.
- Information regarding our upcoming Nativity will be issued over the next few days. The date of our Nativity can be found on our Christmas Events letter. The link to the letter can be found below.
- Our base has been asked to supply fluffy socks for the Christmas hampers. All information relating to this can be found on our Christmas Events letter.
As always, any questions, just ask. See you all in the morning.
Mrs O’Neill and Mrs McAvoy