Good evening! We hope you have had a relaxing weekend with your families. As always, homework for the coming week will be set as assignments on Teams and will go live on Monday morning. Reminders can be found below.
Sounds: We have introduced two new sounds this week: ai and j. These will be added to our Jolly Phonics PowerPoint on Teams for you to practice at home. We ask that you also continue to practice the sounds that you are unsure of.
SIGHT WORDS: We have learned another 2 sight words (they and I) and these will be added to our flashcards folder on Teams.
READING: Reading books will be issued on Tuesday. These should be read with someone at home. Please return the books to school on Friday as this will allow us to quarantine them ready for the following week.
A wee reminder that, if you haven’t already done so, please return any reading books from last week to school as these need to be quarantined for future use.
MATHS: Our tasks for this week will be set as an assignment on Teams.
H&WB: Our new Target Wheel has been added to the File in Teams. Please be working on your chosen targets.
- Details of our lunch menu can be found here. If you are having a having a school lunch, please remember to discuss the options with someone at home so you are aware of what you are having before coming to school.
- Our outdoor sessions will be on Tuesday-Friday (inclusive). As the weather is rather unpredictable, please ensure you have suitable outdoor clothing with you each day.
- A wee reminder to let us know about any wider achievements which deserve recognition at our weekly assembly. Further details can be found here.
- Read & Munch will be on Friday. You may bring in a book from home to read in class. Please remember any snack you bring for our Read & Munch session should be a healthy one: fruit or vegetables.
- Please remember to be practicing zipping up your jackets by yourself at home.
As always, any questions, just ask. See you all in the morning.
Mrs O’Neill and Mrs McAvoy