Good afternoon! We hope you are having a great weekend despite the awful weather. Homework for the coming week will be set as assignments on Teams and will go live on Monday morning. Reminders can be found below.
Sounds: This is a revision week for sounds. We ask that you please continue to practice all of the sounds as much as possible.
SIGHT WORDS: We have learned another 2 sight words (with and his) and these will be added to our flashcards folder on Teams.
READING: Wordless reading books will be issued on Tuesday. These should be read with someone at home. For further information on our wordless books, please access the information in the Files tab on Teams. Please return the books to school on Friday as this will allow us to quarantine them ready for the following week.
A wee reminder that, if you haven’t already done so, please return any reading books from last week to school as these need to be quarantined for future use.
MATHS: Our task for this week will be set as an assignment on Teams.
- Details of our lunch menu can be found here. If you are having a having a school lunch, please remember to discuss the options with someone at home so you are aware of what you are having before coming to school.
- Our outdoor sessions will be on Tuesday-Friday (inclusive). As the weather is rather unpredictable, please ensure you have suitable outdoor clothing with you each day.
- Mrs McAvoy and I will be out of school on Wednesday for our NCCT day. Mrs Kane and Mrs Hughes will be in class.
- A wee reminder to let us know about any wider achievements which deserve recognition at our weekly assembly. Further details can be found here.
- Read & Munch will be on Friday. You may bring in a book from home to read in class. Please remember any snack you bring for our Read & Munch session should be a healthy one: fruit or vegetables.
- Please remember to be practicing zipping up your jackets by yourself at home.
As always, any questions, just ask. Enjoy the remainder of the weekend.
Mrs O’Neill and Mrs McAvoy