Primary 1C Week Beginning 16.3.20

Good morning,

I hope you are having a lovely weekend.

Homework

Reading – your child has been issued with a new reading book. Please read this with your child and encourage them to sound out words (if applicable) and use reading strategies such as looking at the pictures.

Can I please ask that reading books are kept in book bags to allow me to go over these with your child.

Reading for enjoyment – Your child has chosen a new book to read for enjoyment. Please continue to use the 3 sharings to discuss the story. 

Sounds – Last week was a revision week so no new sound cards have been added. Please continue to practise all sounds.

Word walls – please continue to practise the words highlighted pink. Please keep word walls in book bags.

Maths – Please choose another activity to do with your child and date beside this when complete.

Health & Wellbeing – Target sheets have been added to the book bags with a new target for this month.

Reading Passports – Please continue to complete for any books read at home.

Reminders:

• P.E. will be on Monday & Wednesday. Earrings must be taped and long hair tied back.
  • Read & Munch will be on Friday.
  • Please check that your child can log in to their Glow account – more details here. If you have any questions about this or need another copy of your child’s user name or password just let me know.

Thanks,

Miss Cuthill