Good morning! I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend. As we are now down to the last couple of weeks of term, homework has been reduced. Our homework and reminders for the coming week can be found below.
Sounds: Our new sounds, “z” and “v”, will be added to the book bags this week. Please continue to practice all of the sounds, and the actions, with your child. Please keep the cards in the book bags so they are returned to school each day.
Maths: Please complete 2 more tasks from our Christmas Countdown sheet.
Nativity: If your child has a speaking part in our Nativity, please practice the words at home with them. A costume list for our Nativity will be posted over the weekend. It would be appreciated if any items required from home could be brought to school by Friday, in a carrier bag clearly labelled with your child’s name.
- Our Christmas lunch is on Thursday.
- Read and Munch is on Friday.
- Christmas Jumper Day is on Friday. If the children wish to take part, they may wear a Christmas jumper/top to school otherwise school uniform should be worn as normal. A small donation of £1.00 will be collected for the Save the Children organisation.
- Book bags should be checked each evening for homework and any letters which may have been issued. These letters should be removed from the book bag.
- We will be visiting Bishopton Library on Thursday 19th December. Consent forms should be returned to school as soon as possible.
As always, if you have any questions regarding homework, please do not hesitate to contact us. This can be done via the blog or your child’s book bag.
Mrs O’Neill and Mrs McAvoy