Primary 3 Home Learning 3.6.20

Good morning rockets group!! This morning you are going to be looking at plurals. This means when you have more than one of something.

Please watch https://youtu.be/RhPubTi8GHQ

A plural means when you have more than one of something – so you would say โ€˜I have a brushโ€™ you wouldnโ€™t say โ€˜I have two brushโ€™ – you turn it into a plural by adding es onto brush to make the word brushes. There are a lot of words which can be made into plurals by adding es. Your job this morning is to turn the words from singular into plural by adding es. The example above shows the first one has been done for you. I would like you to to try this with the words;

wish, dish, crash, brush

Church, bunch, catch, ditch

Dress, kiss, pass, class, Box, fox, six, fixYou can do this in your orange jotter with the full date at the top ๐Ÿ™‚ Wednesday 3rd June 2020

Good morning Stars groups!! This morning you are going to be looking at plurals. You are going to be changing words that have an f in them to โ€˜vesโ€™ to show that there are more than one. I have two worksheets here – both are the same task, so DONโ€™T do both pages, but the second one is a bit trickier, if you would like a challenge please do the second one! ๐Ÿ˜‰โ˜บ๏ธ

For maths today – I would like YOU to think ๐Ÿค” about a times table you find tricky. Go to www.topmarks.co.uk, click multiplication and division from the selection at the top and play hit the button with a times table that you would like to get better at โ˜บ๏ธ