Welcome

Dear Parents,

Welcome to Bridge of Weir Primary School. Some of you are already familiar with our school while others are meeting us for the first time. I hope you will find this website helpful in gaining an insight into what our school has to offer your child.

For a primary school, ours is a fairly large building with around 450 children,including our Nursery Classes- 40 am 30 pm. All of our staff hope that you will feel confident in leaving your children with us in the certain knowledge that we aim to help our pupils to become happy, well adjusted members of society.

I hope that these pages give you all the information you require. We aim to work in partnership with parents and ensure that every child is given the best opportunity to learn and progress.

I look forward to having you and your family join us at Bridge of Weir.

Please do not hesitate to contact the school for further information or clarification of anything within this web site.

Yours in partnership,

Carol Vallance (Mrs)
Head Teacher