Class Photos

Jaimie and Yasmin met up at the weekend and had fun together in the padding pool. It is so lovely to see you together again girls!

Last weekend it was Charley’s 7th Birthday! Happy Birthday Charley! It was lovely to speak to you on the phone the other day and hear all about your birthday. I am so glad you had a great time!

Here are a few of the fun things Arran has been busy doing during lockdown. He has spent a lot of time outdoors doing some gardening, planting vegetables, building a minibeast hotel and a den with his brother. Inside, he took part in a science experiment and on Friday when I spoke to him on the phone he was enjoying some paper mache. Well done Arran, thanks for sharing!

More lovely colour wheels from Sean, Jayden and Jessica.

Maren’s beautiful colour wheel from Thursday’s art challenge.

Here are some lovely photos from Maren’s 6th Birthday last weekend!

Lockdown Learning Gallery

Thank you for sending in all your wonderful photos. I miss you all lots so I love seeing all the fantastic things you are up to!