Class News

All learning tasks and activities  are now on our P3 Teams page. Most pupils are already on however I will leave the link below  explaining how to access the page if you haven’t already then how to find the tasks and send photographs of your work back to me.

You will find literacy and numeracy tasks  and a daily challenge sheet.    Remember I will be about to answer any questions on the Teams page however I won’t be at the laptop all day and I may be on the phone or answering emails  so please give me time to get back to you.

Here is the link to some instructions for using Glow and Microsoft Teams. It is a way for you to complete assignments and send them to me online.

Accessing glow and teams P3

Remember to take learning outside when the weather is warm enough.  Please remember to take photographs. Have a great week!

Well done to those of you who have turned in work and photographs. It has been great to see how hard you are working.  I am continually updated the photographs section for Primary with some of your pictures.